By: Melanie Sutrathada : Crossroadstrading.com
Gone are the days when your favorite graphic tee was reserved for the gym or sleeping! With bloggers incorporating graphic tees into their everyday wardrobe, there’s an endless flow of inspiration for wearing this trend.
Check out our six favorite ways to wear graphic tees, as shown by bloggers:
1. A colorful motorcycle jacket and statement wide-leg pants instantly make a graphic tee look more fashionable. Steal a tip from Yanin of I Dress Myselff and lightly tuck in your t-shirt for a more dramatic look.
2. Graphic t-shirts pair so well with utilitarian pieces. Embrace your inner Cady Heron and get your army pants on! Add edgier details like chain necklaces and mesh long sleeves to toughen up this look.
3. Balance out proportions by pairing a cropped graphic tee with a long, high-waisted skirt.
4. Never underestimate the power of a graphic tee, high-waisted jeans, and a structured bag to achieve a more sophisticated on-the-go look.
5. When it comes to wearing a graphic tee, you can never go wrong with a simple pair of blue jeans, a moto jacket and block heels. Pull your bag directly in front of your outfit and show off your fashion-forward style!
6. An easy way to take your graphic tee from nightwear to casual streetwear? Throw on a structured coat in a bold pattern and slip on a pair of ripped jeans.
The post 6 Ways To Incorporate Graphic Tees Into Your Everyday Wardrobe appeared first on Welcome to Rugged-Soul.com.